Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas

Well Christmas has finally come and gone. It's been a busy day with family. Among the highlights of the gifts was a small wind-up football player for my collection of wind-up toys, a broken furbie (the best kind), and promises for lunch dates, shoping trips, and photo excursions. Best of all, money to get back to school and a small computer to go with it. I've been wanting to get back to school for a couple of years now, but something allways seems to come up. Last time it was my new job with long days and erratic hours. I've found out, though, that the local community college offers a lot of online courses so i'm hoping that will allow me to finish at least an associats. With the new computer i'm hoping to be able to study some at work on slow days.

No comments: